Each scholarship candidate will be required to fill out the Application for Scholarship.
- All Scholarships are going to be awarded by the SIU Scholarship Award
- SIU Scholarship Award Committee will monitor students’ progress and decide on the extension of the awarded
- Information regarding our scholarships are presented clearly and consistently on our website or you may email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Students’ transcripts will be evaluated to determine GPA
- The definition of Successful Completion is “Passing all courses attempted within a semester while maintaining at or above the required cumulative ”
- Different scholarships cannot be combined (except Jump Start and Inter Campus Transfer Scholarships) and on the special approval from the University
Below terms apply to all students:
- University reserves the right to change scholarship offerings without notice at any time.
- Student must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours for each If a student is unable to attend 12 hours in a semester due to transfer credits (course availability) the scholarship will be awarded after the completion of 12 credit hours. Student is responsible for all financial obligations to the school.
- All Scholarships are posted to student ledgers at the end of the completion of each successful semester if a stipend has not been paid.
- Scholarships will be for tuition only, cannot be used for stipend Students that request stipends forfeit any current or future scholarships.
- Students must be in good financial standing with the institution to receive their award(s).
- Students that are in default on title IV student loans are not eligible to receive any scholarships other than the Employer Reimbursement Matching Scholarship.
- All Scholarship awards recommended by the Scholarship Committee need to be approved and finalized by the Campus Director or VP of Financial Aid and Compliance.
- Application Deadlines: Students must apply a minimum of two (2) Fridays prior to the start date, excluding the Employer Reimbursement Matching Scholarship.
- Scholarship applications will not be considered without Original Official