International Business & MBA
In the field of International Business today, an understanding of global issues and the ability tadapt tnumerous international work environments is vital. Schiller International University has been offering the key ingredients for successful international careers since its foundation.
- Courses taught in English – the language of international business
- American accreditation – the globally recognized standard in business education.
- International faculty with experience of working all over the world
- A network of alumni and fellow students providing global contacts
- Possibility of gaining fluency in French, German and Spanish
- Access tinternship opportunities in Germany, France, Spain and the USA
- A complete business curriculum – accounting, economics, finance, marketing, business law and management.
- Specific preparation for international business careers
- Introduction to International Business
- International Marketing
- International Trade
- Multinational Enterprise
- International Business Policy
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Introduction tInternational Relations
- International Business Law (Graduate level)
- Multinational Business Management (Graduate level)
- International Corporate Finance (International MBA)
- Managerial Communications for International Business (International MBA)
– Dynamic and interactive classes linking theory and practice
– Development of key business skills through classroom activities in a multicultural context.
A typical Schiller business alumnus is a versatile professional, working either as an entrepreneur or in a multinational/international company.