Bachelor Degree in International Business
Rapid globalization of businesses results in companies expanding operations internationally to remain competitive. Successful modern companies constantly seek highly skilled executives competent in the implementation of management and organizational strategies to answer the complexities of business and maintain an advantage at the international level. In addition to high-quality academics, Schiller International University offers its students the freedom to transfer to any of its campuses worldwide without penalty. This unique opportunity allows Schiller International University’s international business students to interact with people from around the world and experience first-hand how different cultures affect global business.
The Bachelor Degree in International Business provides the essential skills, practices and specializations for students seeking a future as international business executives. Students can transfer from one SIU campus to another, allowing them to experience first-hand how different cultures affect global business.
Objectives of the Bachelor Degree in International Business
Graduates of the International Business program will be able to:
- Apply basic business practices to resolve international business problems.
- Assess market globalization factors and typical business strategies for competing in foreign markets.
- Integrate culturally sensitive concepts within a global scale.
- Analyze emerging issues facing countries or businesses in international markets.
* These fields are required.